We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
1000 Bald Hill Road, Ste 3,
Trader Joe's Plaza
Warwick, RI 02886
Phone: (401) 826-0606
Fax: (401) 826-7676
Email: Send Message
Mon: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Home of the Freshest Bird Seed in Town! Located in the Trader Joe's Plaza on Route 2 in Warwick, Rhode Island.
We have a variety of the best seed blends and suet in town! Our seed blends:
Our suet and no-melt suet dough contain high-quality ingredients and make every trip to the feeder count.
*Valid only at the participating store(s) listed. One discount per purchase. Not valid with other discounts or previous purchases. Offer expires 10/16/16.
• Witch Hazel and bush clover blooms.
• Wood Thrush, Hooded Mergansers, Gray Catbird, swallows and Chipping Sparrows depart.
• Watch for migrating hawks and Turkey Vultures.
• Juncos and White-throated Sparrows become common at feeders.
• Blackbird flocks number in the thousands as grackles, cowbirds and Red-winged Blackbirds migrate.
• Milkweed pods burst open, spreading their fluffy seeded parachutes.
• Autumn colors peak mid-month.
• Chipmunks start hibernating in underground burrows.
• American Tree Sparrows return to feeders late this month.
• Most Wood Ducks migrate south this month. A few stay to over winter.
• Waterfowl migration peaks during October.
• Beavers are very active in the evenings while caching a winter supply of food.
• American Goldfinches can be seen feeding on catkins of birch trees.
• Orionids meteor shower is late-October.
Other Characters are coming for holiday time but Rascal is available right now. Until supplies last!
Gift Cards Make the Perfect Gift!
Gift Card Balance Check
A Wild Birds Unlimited Gift Card is the perfect gift for every occasion! If you need to check the balance on your Wild Birds Unlimited Gift Card,